What are you doing this year?

Hello Slight smile I was just wondering what everyone's doing this year? Anything special, like a wedding, or are you just relaxing this year and having a quiet one?

I'm not going to very busy really. I'm a bit low at the moment and as a result can't work or really do much else, however hoping to get back on my feet in a few months time. Other than that I'm focusing on writing and continuing to collect more exciting vintage items. Last thing I got which was on my birthday was a cute little jewellery box which had a little girl sat on it Slight smile I love it. I want to get some more dolls as well if I can.

Hope everyone is having a lovely 2020 so far.

Parents
  • Good question! It's good that you have a hobby too and I hope that it keeps you occupied and brings you enjoyment this year and onwards.

Well I'm going to try and make one or two friends, though I seem to say the same thing every year in the recent past!

• Thank you, I hope so too Slight smile

Aw well I hope this year you do make a friend or two. And try not to think of the past years... This year will be different. Be positive! If it helps I can be your online friend. Just message me anytime you want to talk or vent off. Always here Slight smile .

• Thank you, I hope so too Slight smile

Aw well I hope this year you do make a friend or two. And try not to think of the past years... This year will be different. Be positive! If it helps I can be your online friend. Just message me anytime you want to talk or vent off. Always here Slight smile .

Children