I hate the wind

I hate the wind in generally as the noise is just too much for me; however these storms and gale force winds are sending my anxiety into overdrive.

It makes me a nervous wreck and very emotional which isn't like me normally.  

I find I constantly have to check nothing is damaged at my house and everyone is ok, which means I am not going to rest until it is over and I will be exhausted in the process. :-( 

Parents
  • Noise is a significant issue for us. I don't play music with headphones, for fear of tinnitus. I listen to music on my own, or with an artist friend of mine - not in public.

My main issue with the wind is driving on a motorway/exposed ground while there are high winds. I fear losing control of my car. However, prayer keeps me safe behind the wheel. Slight smile

My nan taught me to dig ditches beside a field - next to my front gate - to filter rainwater into the stream. That reduces flooding next to my driveway.

Winter weather is a drag.

• Noise is a significant issue for us. I don't play music with headphones, for fear of tinnitus. I listen to music on my own, or with an artist friend of mine - not in public.

My main issue with the wind is driving on a motorway/exposed ground while there are high winds. I fear losing control of my car. However, prayer keeps me safe behind the wheel. Slight smile

My nan taught me to dig ditches beside a field - next to my front gate - to filter rainwater into the stream. That reduces flooding next to my driveway.

Winter weather is a drag.

Children
No Data