I hate the wind

I hate the wind in generally as the noise is just too much for me; however these storms and gale force winds are sending my anxiety into overdrive.

It makes me a nervous wreck and very emotional which isn't like me normally.  

I find I constantly have to check nothing is damaged at my house and everyone is ok, which means I am not going to rest until it is over and I will be exhausted in the process. :-( 

Parents
  • I welcomed this mornings wind and rain because I got some of my freeview channels back.

The freeview in my area was updated on 5 Feb. And I lost all my tv channels, no tv for four days, I tried retuning multiple times, I rang the freeview helpline, I complained to the landlord, asking for a new and better ariel.  Still no channels

Now with a change to wet and windy weather, I tried retuning for the nth time, and I am receiving a few weak tv channels.

• I welcomed this mornings wind and rain because I got some of my freeview channels back.

The freeview in my area was updated on 5 Feb. And I lost all my tv channels, no tv for four days, I tried retuning multiple times, I rang the freeview helpline, I complained to the landlord, asking for a new and better ariel.  Still no channels

Now with a change to wet and windy weather, I tried retuning for the nth time, and I am receiving a few weak tv channels.

Children
No Data