What Happens If Someone Tries A Discussion About "Ecology Versus Economy " ("Climate Change") Upon This Forum

Greetings, Anyone. I do not Post as Frequently as I used to. But this is a "Hot Topic" socially right now, but, a bit like CARS, no-one started a Thread about it.

My question is... the folly of "because One cannot see it, then it does no-one harm?"

...With regards to "Climate Change", this here WWW/Internet... & Electricity, Smartphones, Radiowaves, UHF, Mining Rare Minerals for said products, etc... All of this activity grows exponentially, just like the Population. Both are harmful in My Own opinion... but I am, um, 'insignificant'... so I was wondering about what anyone else's opinions about "Climate Change" are here in general.

(Beware I often have to sign off abruptly, sorry. But I post this and see if/how anyone else is interested in anyone else about it all.) From Me, Good Fortune To All Good People.

Parents
  • basically we have less than 20 years to start doing really significant changes ( stop using petrol diesel heating oil ) otherwise the weather patterns are going to change in ways I cant predict or stop. At same time we have to stop using plastic s much as we currently do because it is now in most if not all food chains.

Follow, support, and listen to the top aspie,,, Greta Thunberg

• Yay, Mr.Aidie, of the CAR Thread... You are My first reply, Yay! 

I figure a lot of misunderstanding or hate might occur, but I really wanted opnions from the "Autism" (i.e. telling the truth) point-of-view. So I tentatively began this Thread. I also have a different perspective --- I try to study "chemicals" at the level of their composition (i.e.C6H12O6)... but I am (not allowed to become) a qualified expert.

...But I know what I know and see what I see. The main "enemy" is the "ECONOMY"; and Oil, Gold, Wheat-Fields, Population... are the main generators of Money. To link all of these needs WWW and Cars/vehicles-Deforestation. All links rely upon Population to link to, which generates more Money (ECONOMY). This is the circle...

...A circle which misses out exactly what Money and Population and Food are made of. I began this Thread, wondering and sharing seemingly disparate thoughts about the whole thing... many persons who comment about "climate change" cannot associate all of the SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS together --- nyeeek!!

"Trees are worth more dead than alive" in the ECONOMY.

To reply to Your Good self... I did not know that that Greta person was Autistic. Thanks for telling Me... But I really did not want a Thread focussing upon just one matter/person alone.... but I had to start a Thread to find out how things would progress (much like Your marvellous Car Thread!)

Thanks again. Good Fortune as always.  Slight smile

• Greta's handlers use her autism as a shield for criticism of their programme. Shameful.Itis obvious she is a front, and a close examination of what XR wants includes a lot of things which will work against the working class. It is curious how much of a free pass XR gets off the British government compared to strikers or poll tax protesters, or even football fans. 

• Greta's handlers use her autism as a shield for criticism of their programme. Shameful.Itis obvious she is a front, and a close examination of what XR wants includes a lot of things which will work against the working class. It is curious how much of a free pass XR gets off the British government compared to strikers or poll tax protesters, or even football fans. 

Children