Disability discrimination ?

Is this new story an example of disability discrimination or even breach of confidentiality?  By mentioning the person is autistic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7975865/How-son-company-director-grew-commit-horrific-crime-Tate-gallery.html

Parents
  • Yep, evil mastermind. 

Clearly had mental health issues, but being autistic is what made him an attempted child killer? 

I was listening to the radio in the car this morning and I heard him talking he sounds like he needs psychiatric help

But this act will be associated with autism now, when someone say oh let's invite so and so for tea and the response is maybe not they are autistic and you know how dangerous they can be remember that one who threw that child of the tate. 

• Yep, evil mastermind. 

Clearly had mental health issues, but being autistic is what made him an attempted child killer? 

I was listening to the radio in the car this morning and I heard him talking he sounds like he needs psychiatric help

But this act will be associated with autism now, when someone say oh let's invite so and so for tea and the response is maybe not they are autistic and you know how dangerous they can be remember that one who threw that child of the tate. 

Children
No Data