Developing "special Interest"? about psychedelic research and experiences

I don't know if this thread will get pulled or not I hope it doesn't.  I self-identify as being on the spectrum. I've gone off reading and resesrching about autism since I have developed a very keen interest in psychedelics.  Not to take. But ive been reading up about a particular one since the Monday just after Christmas when a very brief conversation with a friend set the spark going. 

It's like I cannot get enough of it. YouTube,  forums, articles, studies. I bought a book by rick strassman and read it inside a week and a half. I finished it tonight so ive been looking at what other books i can buy. Ive stsrted in a youtube audio book by terencr mckenna. I've been looking online at which psychedelics I could grow in my garden. I've been reading about microdosing. I've been reading accounts of people's trips. I've been looking into how to take part in research. Reading up about the powerful effevts is changing how i see the wotld and im changing my beliefs from material to spiritual. I have only talked to one person about it all as he's very open to "talking deep".

I still wonder if I'm on the spectrum. (And it's not just because of interests... I have plenty of other reasons too...)

Does anyone else share this interest?

Has anyone got any first hand experience of this subject? 

Parents
  • Guys there is a book by Merlin Sheldrake on Fungus - how it controls our lives and shapes our future. The Law or as a rasta would say Babylon - is soleley there to keep the truth away from us - a war on consciousness. 

Truth - all truth - all consciousness comes from fungi. The parralel universes as predicted by quantum mechanics exist in a multi dimensional infinite Mycelium that the entire multiverse plays out on.  Babylon aka The shepherds of lies keep us under the spell with words/language... It all starts with the school nativity play. It is like like The Tower Of Babel and it creates conflict which takes away from consciousness.. Because once you see the truth aka escape platos cave, you can no longer be controlled by the spell. The spell is The Great Deception... As sung about by Van Morrison (an aspie) and Robert Fripp also an aspie, in King Crimson. 

The Great Deceiver

Health-food faggot with a bartered bride
    Likes to comb his hair with a dipper ride
    Once had a friend with a cloven foot
    Once he called the tune in a chequered suit
    Great Deceiver
    In the door on the floor in a paper bag
    There's a shoe-shine boy with a gin-shop slag
    She raised him up and she called him son
    And she canonised the ground that he walked upon
    Great Deceiver
    Cigarettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
    Cigarettes, ice cream, cadillacs blue jeans
    In the night he's a star in the Milky Way
    He's a man of the world by the light of day
    A golden smile and a proposition
    And the breath of God smells of sweet sedition
    Great Deceiver
    Sing hymns make love get high fall dead
    He'll bring his perfume to your bed
    He'll charm your life 'til the cold winds blow
    Then he'll sell your dreams to a picture show
    Cadillacs, blue jeans, dixieland playing on the ferry
    Camel hair, Brylcreem, drop a glass full of antique sherry
  • Does anyone think that nasa should send someone up to space to trip on shrooms imagine what you could see in space !!!!!! 

• found something especially for u  --- the "Temple of the inner light"

tranceam.org/.../       in USA

en.wikipedia.org/.../Temple_of_the_True_Inner_Light

www.youtube.com/watch

Reply Children
No Data