2am. Just woke up again and can't sleep.

When I am sleeping it's just nightmares.  I've just woken up from one.

So I'll just blog about my days.

My days are busy,  but I can't find a paid job to pay the rent. 

I get referred from one advisor to another.  My mental health employment advisor has now referred me to scope, the scope advisor has recommended more training and courses to fill my skills gap.

In the last few weeks I've done week long courses on:

1. Introduction to customer care. 
  2. Customer care plus.
  3. Introduction to business administration. 
  4. Introduction to retail. 

One day courses on:

1. Managing personal finance.
  2. Health and safety. 
  3. Equality and diversity 
  4. Healthy living.

Now I'm taking the functional English course, trying to get up to an acceptable level 2 in English. The formal grammar and jargon is gobbledegook to me.

Tomorrow I also have an interview for more unpaid volunteering work, greeting people arriving in hospitals.

What a life. I wish I was born an eccentric millionaire. 

Parents
  •  ...P.S. I also have Bad Dreams most Nights. I wake at 5AM and cannot sleep again until about 8AM. Upon previous Threads I suggested not watching "bad" films, but maybe this only works a little for Myself. 

...P.P.S. (!) - I just recalled something else: I might be wrong, however, are You not one of those upon this Forum who has not gained an Official Diagnosis of Aspergers/Autism? Please mention this and try for this, it would help You a lot, really.

•  ...P.S. I also have Bad Dreams most Nights. I wake at 5AM and cannot sleep again until about 8AM. Upon previous Threads I suggested not watching "bad" films, but maybe this only works a little for Myself. 

...P.P.S. (!) - I just recalled something else: I might be wrong, however, are You not one of those upon this Forum who has not gained an Official Diagnosis of Aspergers/Autism? Please mention this and try for this, it would help You a lot, really.

Children