Two of everything?

Hi,

anyone subscribe to 'two of everything' ?

As I like a smooth regime, I tend to have backups if things were go wrong.

I have two pedal bikes, because I can't face buses. I have two smart phones just in case. I backup digital stuff three times actually. I have two vapes just incase god forbid one breaks. But all the things I rely on and are imperative to my daily life, I have a back up just in case (whether it's obsolete but functional, it's a back up)

Anyone? :) 

Parents
  • I always like to have at least one back-up pair of spectacles. And my workshop is full of back-up tools. Three computing devices, two kindles. Several pairs of walking shoes as a back-up for three bicycles, which are in turn a back-up for a single auto, The good news is that if you have have these back-ups, you will invariably find them useful at some critical juncture. I'm not entirely sure that this is some sort of distinguishing feature of those of us on the spectrum; but I would say it is common amongst those of us who have had to work in rather challenging circumstances, far from the back-up of our natural home.

• :) specticles yes too. I only have one PC and that would be a disaster- but would never consider cloud computing. varous cycling clothing for every season. I would meltdown if I couldn't operate normally

Reply Children