What are your pet peeves?

My pet peeve are things said all too commonly that is all too common...

When someone says something like, “When the dinosaurs all died,” or when someone looks at an alligator and goes, “is this the only chance we’ll ever get to see an animal so close to a dinosaur?” 

Or the other day when looking though books I might want to read i came across a title of a book that sounds interesting, but the title bugged me, “voyage of the turtle: in pursuit of the earths last dinosaur.” 

Why does this bug me? Because we still have dinosaurs with us today, you see them in your gardens. Birds are literally Dinosaurs. They’re theropods (the same lineage as T-Rex! But they evolved from smaller theropods than T-Rex) 

another pet pet peeve of mine is when someone sees a massive animal and they say, “it could be a dinosaur it’s so big!” 

Because even before birds there were small Dinosaurs, for example Microraptor. 

I also have a pet peeve about myths in general. An even worse pet peeve is when there is a myth that something is a myth if that makes sense. Lol. 

So so what are your pet peeves? 

Parents
  • Okay I'm trying not to repeat anything listed on the other posts. 

.call centres that get you to enter your date of birth, postcode, last few numbers on your card before you speak to a human, only to finally get through and have to repeat the security to the human

. People who have zero respect for others property! I get so mad and I'm working on this. Dinging cars with their own car door is a huge trigger for me. I saw a person kicking a fence today, using flower pots to put out cigarettes, someone broke my front gate as they sat on it! Leaning on someone else's car for no apparent reason. Just anything really that damages something of someone elses

.pyjamas in the supermarket. Sorry who does this but I just cant bare it, pyjamas are for bed.

.I grow my own food so I'd have to say people who steal this food! I give excess away free so just ask!

• Okay I'm trying not to repeat anything listed on the other posts. 

.call centres that get you to enter your date of birth, postcode, last few numbers on your card before you speak to a human, only to finally get through and have to repeat the security to the human

. People who have zero respect for others property! I get so mad and I'm working on this. Dinging cars with their own car door is a huge trigger for me. I saw a person kicking a fence today, using flower pots to put out cigarettes, someone broke my front gate as they sat on it! Leaning on someone else's car for no apparent reason. Just anything really that damages something of someone elses

.pyjamas in the supermarket. Sorry who does this but I just cant bare it, pyjamas are for bed.

.I grow my own food so I'd have to say people who steal this food! I give excess away free so just ask!

Children
  • Children in need;

of a Smack! Slight smile

(got that from a funny meme on Facebook)

Yeah, pyjamas in the shops. Also, pyjamas on display during school runs.

Another pet peeve is the queue at a shop due to others in front of me getting scratchcards or the Euro Millions.

Receptionists who respond by saying, "Two wee seconds!"

Audi drivers.