What’s everyone doing this weekend?

I am in a caravan (week on holiday) currently watching match of the day (not my choice) with my 2 year old who won’t go to sleep! Earlier I went to Wroxham barns with my 5 year old and bought souvenirs in the gift shops, went in the animal farm part and had afternoon tea with my 5 year old. I just wondered what everyone else is doing this weekend? 

Parents
  • My, this is a mammoth thread! By the time I get through it, it'll be the weekend, then I can update with something Grin

• I know right! I started it way back in the October half term. I didn’t think it would last long as the weekend only lasts two days. But here we are, 4 months later....

• Wow 4 months, 

Well it's kind of turned into a weekend diary. 

You know thinking about it who said Saturday is the weeks end maybe Saturday was the start of the week for me the week, well the whole world ends on Monday.

My life starts Friday 5:00pm and that'd never been more true after this week finally past.

Does anyone else feel like they are stuck in a time loop from Monday to Friday,

I wonder often what would happen if I just turn up to work in my Pj's and made my self a cup of tea sat back did my work while watching netflix for the morning bit of a nap at lunch. 

• I think that if people worked Monday to Thursday things would be different?

Reply Children
No Data