What’s everyone doing this weekend?

I am in a caravan (week on holiday) currently watching match of the day (not my choice) with my 2 year old who won’t go to sleep! Earlier I went to Wroxham barns with my 5 year old and bought souvenirs in the gift shops, went in the animal farm part and had afternoon tea with my 5 year old. I just wondered what everyone else is doing this weekend? 

Parents
  • saturday wash out. sunday stressed with wife coming down off medication so not a lot also. oh yeh looked after kids. monday i am looking forward to yoga for an hour at local gym never done it before but also quite nervous about it. gaz p.s hope you all had lovely weekends

• I hope you enjoy your new yoga class today. Slight smile

I found it physically quite hard going (I'm not very strong or flexible), but it is the quietest group setting I've ever encountered and really enjoyed being around people without the expectation of masses of social interaction. I also like Thai Bo for a similar reason (the really loud music prevents any small talk and my lack of coordination doesn't matter as there are no physical targets to hit).

• I hope you enjoy your new yoga class today. Slight smile

I found it physically quite hard going (I'm not very strong or flexible), but it is the quietest group setting I've ever encountered and really enjoyed being around people without the expectation of masses of social interaction. I also like Thai Bo for a similar reason (the really loud music prevents any small talk and my lack of coordination doesn't matter as there are no physical targets to hit).

Children