What’s everyone doing this weekend?

I am in a caravan (week on holiday) currently watching match of the day (not my choice) with my 2 year old who won’t go to sleep! Earlier I went to Wroxham barns with my 5 year old and bought souvenirs in the gift shops, went in the animal farm part and had afternoon tea with my 5 year old. I just wondered what everyone else is doing this weekend? 

Parents
  • This weekend I am taxi-dad.    Daughter is doing falconry displays so I get to drop her off and pick her up - it means I've got a disjointed weekend of not being able to do anything big because I'll be needed to drive around some more - and I also get to watch the rain.

Wife and I are doing breakfast out both days in the gap between dropping daughter off and picking up - and a little Christmas shopping for the easy stuff.

• This weekend I am taxi-dad.    Daughter is doing falconry displays so I get to drop her off and pick her up - it means I've got a disjointed weekend of not being able to do anything big because I'll be needed to drive around some more - and I also get to watch the rain.

Wife and I are doing breakfast out both days in the gap between dropping daughter off and picking up - and a little Christmas shopping for the easy stuff.

Children