sleep

hi there

i wondered if any one could help or have any advice.  My son has slept fone for years been sleeping 12 hours everyday and if he didnt get these 12 hours the day would become very difficult.

However the last 3 weeks hes just started napping and not sleeping the night i find him wondering its a good job i have a baby monitor on as he likes to be quiet when doing the secret walk as he calls it.

Ive tried all sorts to aid hes hes just so tired and aggitated.  Ive done wam milk extra food bath before bed stories all sorts.  Just wondered if anyone else has advice please would be appreiciated xxInnocent

Parents
  • hes 6 so nothing like exams yet.  I do the samne as u for 45 mins we have what we call calm down time where they tidy toys have a book hot milk and a snack of something good like raisens apple etc just to help him settle.

But im unsure whats gettign to his when the fair came to town he got excited but nothing sleeping wise changed.  Im hoping eventually he will calm down enough as this morning its was 3am he woke the whole house up with him singing cause he was up (not impressed mummy).  But we got up and watched dvds and he was hyper from when he got up to now hes still going lol.

Thank u for ur advice hunny xxxx

• hes 6 so nothing like exams yet.  I do the samne as u for 45 mins we have what we call calm down time where they tidy toys have a book hot milk and a snack of something good like raisens apple etc just to help him settle.

But im unsure whats gettign to his when the fair came to town he got excited but nothing sleeping wise changed.  Im hoping eventually he will calm down enough as this morning its was 3am he woke the whole house up with him singing cause he was up (not impressed mummy).  But we got up and watched dvds and he was hyper from when he got up to now hes still going lol.

Thank u for ur advice hunny xxxx

Children
No Data