Caption this #3

So, I thought that I’d revive my ‘caption this’ threads from a few months ago. I apologise if any pictures get recycled from the olds threads.

Basic rules: I post a silly picture, you post a caption and /or post another picture for myself and other people to caption. I’ll start you off with this. Have fun!

Parents
  • thus Cat Woman was born

• Interesting! I have been making my own recordings, because I find some people's way of making tapes sounds a bit  too contrived for my liking. But I have long known that i can bore myself into a trance. ;-) I play the recordings back on a set of headphones that have a card reader built into them. I started doing that because I realised that I have been lulling myself into a trance, on a daily basis, for most of my life. And I reckon that is true for most people. From what I've read, it seems the remaining 20% really only just need a slightly different technique or approach to take them into trance. It's very much a trial and error thing, but no great harm can be done by a bit of minor experimentation. It really doesn't matter if you send yourself to sleep with self-hypnosis. If you prepare a recording of your own voice, any suggestion you make on that recording will continue to play during your sleep, and could still have an impact on your future actions.In effect, such suggestions are still  interacting with your subconscious; and it isn't essential that you should have a conscious handle on every suggestion that your subconscious absorbs.

• Interesting! I have been making my own recordings, because I find some people's way of making tapes sounds a bit  too contrived for my liking. But I have long known that i can bore myself into a trance. ;-) I play the recordings back on a set of headphones that have a card reader built into them. I started doing that because I realised that I have been lulling myself into a trance, on a daily basis, for most of my life. And I reckon that is true for most people. From what I've read, it seems the remaining 20% really only just need a slightly different technique or approach to take them into trance. It's very much a trial and error thing, but no great harm can be done by a bit of minor experimentation. It really doesn't matter if you send yourself to sleep with self-hypnosis. If you prepare a recording of your own voice, any suggestion you make on that recording will continue to play during your sleep, and could still have an impact on your future actions.In effect, such suggestions are still  interacting with your subconscious; and it isn't essential that you should have a conscious handle on every suggestion that your subconscious absorbs.

Children
No Data