An intrest in researching

Hi All

Autism is a wonderful condition that so many people are getting gifted these days, as the lovely condition present strange interest and fictions on certain subjects as well going through phases. 

I'm one of those all through my life where I have gone through phases and strange intrests and I do alot of database work on subjects you can readily get hold of on the internet.

I have done research on Closed Pubs, Lost Streets, Mills, Bus Routes and plenty more weird and wonderful research database but my current fication and interest is Women Fashion no not the clothing items themselfs but I'm sure that will come at some point but where you get your fashion from. I'm creating a database to help in the future to deal with another human inside me that waiting to be relased I covered this in another post where I detailed my journey from fadopation and daigninoses to now. 

i was wondering what are other peoples strange researching interests or phases your are going through at the moment 

Parents
  • This is a great thread! I love having lots of random knowledge. I have very in-depth knowledge of dogs and I memorised the breeds at a young age; I even know a lot of the terminology for the different types of snouts they have, or what each dog was originally bred for.

At the moment, I'm researching autism a lot, mainly because I want to be able to understand myself better.

Aside from that, I seem to retain really odd facts. I have a book that covers 1001 of the key inventions, theories and concepts (e.g. in engineering, psychology, theology etc.) from primitive times to the modern day. I love things like this - collecting random knowledge is a passion of mine. I sometimes find myself drawn to a specific topic as a result.

I love hearing about other people's special interests (and being able to talk about my own!), so thanks for starting the conversation :)

• This is a great thread! I love having lots of random knowledge. I have very in-depth knowledge of dogs and I memorised the breeds at a young age; I even know a lot of the terminology for the different types of snouts they have, or what each dog was originally bred for.

At the moment, I'm researching autism a lot, mainly because I want to be able to understand myself better.

Aside from that, I seem to retain really odd facts. I have a book that covers 1001 of the key inventions, theories and concepts (e.g. in engineering, psychology, theology etc.) from primitive times to the modern day. I love things like this - collecting random knowledge is a passion of mine. I sometimes find myself drawn to a specific topic as a result.

I love hearing about other people's special interests (and being able to talk about my own!), so thanks for starting the conversation :)

Children