An intrest in researching

Hi All

Autism is a wonderful condition that so many people are getting gifted these days, as the lovely condition present strange interest and fictions on certain subjects as well going through phases. 

I'm one of those all through my life where I have gone through phases and strange intrests and I do alot of database work on subjects you can readily get hold of on the internet.

I have done research on Closed Pubs, Lost Streets, Mills, Bus Routes and plenty more weird and wonderful research database but my current fication and interest is Women Fashion no not the clothing items themselfs but I'm sure that will come at some point but where you get your fashion from. I'm creating a database to help in the future to deal with another human inside me that waiting to be relased I covered this in another post where I detailed my journey from fadopation and daigninoses to now. 

i was wondering what are other peoples strange researching interests or phases your are going through at the moment 

Parents
  • Maps, satellite images, Google Streetview and Google Map to figure out old photolocations and disused railway lines. I also got interested in genealogy for a bit. Other that, almost any subject under the sun that has recently grabbed my (somewhat limited) attention span. Decades ago, I had a rather unconventional Special Branch member as a neighbour. Probably having heard that no one was really sure what to do with me for a career, he told me that I would make a good detective. My response was OK, but I don't think they would accept me initially as a police cadet because I had zero interest in sports and fitness activities. (I prefer physical work.). Now that seems to be yet another blindingly obvious giveaway sign.. But that was long before the movie Rainman began the process of giving autism a little catchet. Sure though, I probably would be good at the painstaking sifting of evidence. Another old classmate became a police forensic scientist.

Repurposing and recycling items that people want to throw out, is another one.

• Maps, satellite images, Google Streetview and Google Map to figure out old photolocations and disused railway lines. I also got interested in genealogy for a bit. Other that, almost any subject under the sun that has recently grabbed my (somewhat limited) attention span. Decades ago, I had a rather unconventional Special Branch member as a neighbour. Probably having heard that no one was really sure what to do with me for a career, he told me that I would make a good detective. My response was OK, but I don't think they would accept me initially as a police cadet because I had zero interest in sports and fitness activities. (I prefer physical work.). Now that seems to be yet another blindingly obvious giveaway sign.. But that was long before the movie Rainman began the process of giving autism a little catchet. Sure though, I probably would be good at the painstaking sifting of evidence. Another old classmate became a police forensic scientist.

Repurposing and recycling items that people want to throw out, is another one.

Children
No Data