Your best holiday(s).

Hello, I am just curious as to other users best holidays.

I have been to the USA twice. The first time (As part of a tour group), we visited Los Angeles (Including Hollywood), San Diego, Scottsdale, Sedona, Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, A section of Route 66, Las Vegas, Calico, Yosemite National Park, Modesto, San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey, 17 Mile Drive, Solvang, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach.

The second time (Again as part of a tour group), we also headed into Canada. We started off in Boston (We dropped into Cheers), Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. 

Altogether, I have visited 12 states.

I have also been on a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords taking in Alesund, Bergen and Olden.

Parents
  • Not quite a holiday, but when I started my first job, all the recent new starters were all sent on a week long team-building outward-bound course in Wales doing a bit of everything from orienteering, night-hike challenge, pot-holing, abseiling, rock-climbing, caving, camping, climbing waterfalls and various technical challenges - like crystal maze problems.   I really enjoyed it - no limits - big personal challenges and pushing boundaries.   it made me realise that the only limits I had were the limits of those around me - and there's nothing I can't manage given the right equipment.  

• Not quite a holiday, but when I started my first job, all the recent new starters were all sent on a week long team-building outward-bound course in Wales doing a bit of everything from orienteering, night-hike challenge, pot-holing, abseiling, rock-climbing, caving, camping, climbing waterfalls and various technical challenges - like crystal maze problems.   I really enjoyed it - no limits - big personal challenges and pushing boundaries.   it made me realise that the only limits I had were the limits of those around me - and there's nothing I can't manage given the right equipment.  

Children
No Data