Your best holiday(s).

Hello, I am just curious as to other users best holidays.

I have been to the USA twice. The first time (As part of a tour group), we visited Los Angeles (Including Hollywood), San Diego, Scottsdale, Sedona, Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, A section of Route 66, Las Vegas, Calico, Yosemite National Park, Modesto, San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey, 17 Mile Drive, Solvang, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach.

The second time (Again as part of a tour group), we also headed into Canada. We started off in Boston (We dropped into Cheers), Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. 

Altogether, I have visited 12 states.

I have also been on a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords taking in Alesund, Bergen and Olden.

Parents
  • I agree with Duckbread that you are well travelled but I have struggled with travelling has I toured the UK near enough and struggled 89% of the time with Anxiety and it strikes the fear of god in me so this year I tried a new technique and that using the air planes to leave the UK and I had the best time of my life in Jersey, No anxiety and being able to eat a full meal at dinner time which was achievement in itself as all my uk holidays, I could never do that 

• I've never been to Jersey, but I've heard it's lovely.

• If you want a decent stay it can cost in excess of £1,000 for accodamation and there not really many budget option over there if they are any it very basic budget but it lovely little island to explore but very expansive but very autism friendly 

• We found Jersey really expensive - and you get properly gouged at all the tourist traps / German bunkers on the island.   We hired a car to get about and drove over 400 miles in a week - on an island that's only 10x5 miles. Smiley 

Reply Children
No Data