Your best holiday(s).

Hello, I am just curious as to other users best holidays.

I have been to the USA twice. The first time (As part of a tour group), we visited Los Angeles (Including Hollywood), San Diego, Scottsdale, Sedona, Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, A section of Route 66, Las Vegas, Calico, Yosemite National Park, Modesto, San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey, 17 Mile Drive, Solvang, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach.

The second time (Again as part of a tour group), we also headed into Canada. We started off in Boston (We dropped into Cheers), Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. 

Altogether, I have visited 12 states.

I have also been on a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords taking in Alesund, Bergen and Olden.

Parents
  • Howdy,

I've visited a few national parks in the US. Once I stayed in Vegas to get access to the parks in Utah, Nevada and Arizona. Vegas was the worst place I've ever stayed. It was WAY too much :) (lovely parks- mind expanding)

I love walking and have gotten interested in mountains recently. I hope to hike some of the Alps soon and ultimate holiday will be to get to Himalayas one day- my best holiday evarrr though, was India and Nepal- India was an assault on the senses and sometimes too much, Nepal was full on too but got to see a peek of the Hims when there for a day

• Howdy,

I've visited a few national parks in the US. Once I stayed in Vegas to get access to the parks in Utah, Nevada and Arizona. Vegas was the worst place I've ever stayed. It was WAY too much :) (lovely parks- mind expanding)

I love walking and have gotten interested in mountains recently. I hope to hike some of the Alps soon and ultimate holiday will be to get to Himalayas one day- my best holiday evarrr though, was India and Nepal- India was an assault on the senses and sometimes too much, Nepal was full on too but got to see a peek of the Hims when there for a day

Children
No Data