Your best holiday(s).

Hello, I am just curious as to other users best holidays.

I have been to the USA twice. The first time (As part of a tour group), we visited Los Angeles (Including Hollywood), San Diego, Scottsdale, Sedona, Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, A section of Route 66, Las Vegas, Calico, Yosemite National Park, Modesto, San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey, 17 Mile Drive, Solvang, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach.

The second time (Again as part of a tour group), we also headed into Canada. We started off in Boston (We dropped into Cheers), Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. 

Altogether, I have visited 12 states.

I have also been on a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords taking in Alesund, Bergen and Olden.

Parents
  • Wow - you're very well travelled! I absolutely loved Switzerland - a very autism-friendly place, in my opinion (very peaceful; open spaces; beautiful, snowy mountains; very clean; friendly people; interesting places... the list goes on). I also went to the Isle of Arran recently and that was a stunning place (very dog-friendly too, so great for animal lovers) - there were lots of stunning walks and the atmosphere is very relaxed.

I've been on a couple of cruise holidays and really liked those - it's a good way to get a feel for different places, so you can decide where you want to go back to. You can also fit lots in (but there's obviously the option to stay on the ship some days if you need to relax).

• Wow - you're very well travelled! I absolutely loved Switzerland - a very autism-friendly place, in my opinion (very peaceful; open spaces; beautiful, snowy mountains; very clean; friendly people; interesting places... the list goes on). I also went to the Isle of Arran recently and that was a stunning place (very dog-friendly too, so great for animal lovers) - there were lots of stunning walks and the atmosphere is very relaxed.

I've been on a couple of cruise holidays and really liked those - it's a good way to get a feel for different places, so you can decide where you want to go back to. You can also fit lots in (but there's obviously the option to stay on the ship some days if you need to relax).

Children
No Data