What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • I've forgotten many of the weirdest I'm sure, but I remember as a teenager in a dream my stomach was an old-style ISO fit car radio and it all seemed perfectly normal. I've had some good lucid dreams including one where I was fighting alien beings made of light and I realised it was a lucid dream so I just thought "I need a sword" and there one was! Loads of dreams where I can fly, and loads of dreams where there are extra rooms on my house but they're a bit derelict and I run around exploring.......

• Wow! That's another interesting one! It must be amazing to have such a vivid dream world?

Reply Children