What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • this happened to me last week.

I woke up with the a burning memory in my head which was........ in my Wife's voice " the Haifax bank say they have a parcel waiting for you ".

As I walked up to the Halifax bank it dawned on me I have no expected parcels and why on earth would anyone deliver a parcel to my bank. I decided not to go in.

That night when my Wife came in from work she confirms that she did not say anything about a parcel.

It was a dream that had stepped right into reality.

Can you imagine the response if I had asked the bank clerk "Hi I'm here for my parcel" lol

• this happened to me last week.

I woke up with the a burning memory in my head which was........ in my Wife's voice " the Haifax bank say they have a parcel waiting for you ".

As I walked up to the Halifax bank it dawned on me I have no expected parcels and why on earth would anyone deliver a parcel to my bank. I decided not to go in.

That night when my Wife came in from work she confirms that she did not say anything about a parcel.

It was a dream that had stepped right into reality.

Can you imagine the response if I had asked the bank clerk "Hi I'm here for my parcel" lol

Children