What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • Most of my dreams are anxious night terrors. The theme is often that someone is invading, Russia or zombies or ghost pirates or whatever. It's often about gathering supplies and going into hiding. And I often dream my parents die. "More light hearted fun" :D SORRY.

• Most of my dreams are anxious night terrors. The theme is often that someone is invading, Russia or zombies or ghost pirates or whatever. It's often about gathering supplies and going into hiding. And I often dream my parents die. "More light hearted fun" :D SORRY.

Children