Job Searching, Interviews and Rejection

Hello,

Last Friday I had a job interview, and today I have been rejected for the umpteenth time. My interviewer, said that I did well in both the interview and the written assessment at the end. I feel that I have wasted 4 years of my life in higher education, filling my head with a load of absolute garbage that I will never use. I am now at the stage that I do not even know what I want to do with my life anymore.

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation?

Parents
  • Hi, Not yet but have a feeling I may have some difficulty following a disciplinary, thats another story.

I have sought advice from my Union and found them very helpful for job application interview technique and CV writing. My attitude is if they don't want me its their loss I know I am good at my job so stuff um.

Is it your first interview in a long time? If so keep trying... Seek advice re interview technique  CVs and applications.

you have clearly worked hard to get your qualification don't let all that hard work go to waste over one rejection, I know its hard as  we can be very black and white in our thinking but try to look at it as a learning experience and move forward.

Not sure if this is any help..

• Hi, Not yet but have a feeling I may have some difficulty following a disciplinary, thats another story.

I have sought advice from my Union and found them very helpful for job application interview technique and CV writing. My attitude is if they don't want me its their loss I know I am good at my job so stuff um.

Is it your first interview in a long time? If so keep trying... Seek advice re interview technique  CVs and applications.

you have clearly worked hard to get your qualification don't let all that hard work go to waste over one rejection, I know its hard as  we can be very black and white in our thinking but try to look at it as a learning experience and move forward.

Not sure if this is any help..

Children
No Data