Fill in the Blank

Just for fun :-)

Please feel free to either 'fill' the blank with a word or add your own 'fill the blank' phrase for other people to 'fill'.

Parents
  • I'm cheating at my own game now :-) please pick one (or more) from the list:

• From top to bottom:

A snack that belonged to someone else. I don’t lose food.

Realise what I should have said.

Hiding in the garage.

An indeterminate number of days ago, becase the question is insufficiently specific.

Is a true statement.

Dog poo.

Even trying as an undiagnosed autistic.

• Also from top to bottom:

Bread crumbs (middle daughter!!!)

Nature Tots (it doesn't matter as we go and find them in the woods and only stay for an hour anyway as litlun does her own thing and wanders off on her own route around the nature reserve, with me following, within a couple of minutes of getting there)

On my mobile locked in the bathroom

This morning (my legs obvs)

Cheesey Pasta (the filled pasta, spinach and ricotta flavour)

?????

A few sausage roll crumbs (litlun, only a few crumbs - only 2 but somehow a lot less messy than 5 year old!)

Always taking my children outside to do outside activities at local woods and nature reserves

• Also from top to bottom:

Bread crumbs (middle daughter!!!)

Nature Tots (it doesn't matter as we go and find them in the woods and only stay for an hour anyway as litlun does her own thing and wanders off on her own route around the nature reserve, with me following, within a couple of minutes of getting there)

On my mobile locked in the bathroom

This morning (my legs obvs)

Cheesey Pasta (the filled pasta, spinach and ricotta flavour)

?????

A few sausage roll crumbs (litlun, only a few crumbs - only 2 but somehow a lot less messy than 5 year old!)

Always taking my children outside to do outside activities at local woods and nature reserves

Children
No Data