Weighted blanket ?

So been hearing about these weighted blankets. Can anyone give me some reviews ? Would they recommened them.

Both myself and my partner struggle with anxiety, he even gets anxiety attacks. And sleeping can be difficult. 

Parents
  • I've just got one of those. It arrived during the hottest day of the year, naturally, so I didn't use it for the first few days I had it as it was far too hot!!!

The first night I used it was the night before I was due to start my first early shift (5am alarm) in a set of 7 shifts. Now, all my colleagues have the same problem as me which we 'affectionately' refer to as first early insomnia and we all have trouble sleeping knowing we have a very early start. With the weighted blanket, I still didn't get a great nights sleep, took ages to get to sleep, woke up a lot, etc but weirdly I didn't get the same sense of anxiety and panic about not being able to sleep as I usually do.

Every other night since then, I've had a pretty good nights sleep. I think one night I even slept right through which NEVER happens!! But I think I've maybe woken up once during the night, twice at most and had no trouble getting back to sleep.

It's kind of like a comforting cocoon.

I love mine, money well spent!!

• I've just got one of those. It arrived during the hottest day of the year, naturally, so I didn't use it for the first few days I had it as it was far too hot!!!

The first night I used it was the night before I was due to start my first early shift (5am alarm) in a set of 7 shifts. Now, all my colleagues have the same problem as me which we 'affectionately' refer to as first early insomnia and we all have trouble sleeping knowing we have a very early start. With the weighted blanket, I still didn't get a great nights sleep, took ages to get to sleep, woke up a lot, etc but weirdly I didn't get the same sense of anxiety and panic about not being able to sleep as I usually do.

Every other night since then, I've had a pretty good nights sleep. I think one night I even slept right through which NEVER happens!! But I think I've maybe woken up once during the night, twice at most and had no trouble getting back to sleep.

It's kind of like a comforting cocoon.

I love mine, money well spent!!

Children
No Data