Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents
  • I made my choice a long time ago, I have not been drinking coffee for several years. I drink only tea and only natural. By giving up coffee, my quality of life has improved dramatically. It became much easier for me to go in for sports, I gained more strength. I really like the combination of black tea and milk, it is a little exotic, but I really like it. I've tried many tea makers so far this one is chaiheritage.com.au. I advise everyone to switch to tea instead of coffee.

• I really like the combination of black tea and milk, it is a little exotic

This made me smile. A huge majority of UK tea drinkers take milk... doesn't seem that exotic to me! Slight smile

For the record I do 3 Caffè latte / day, the occasional Earl Grey (with milk!). If I'm out and neither of those is an option I just have hot water.

I personally find herbal teas a huge scam... you order a £2 "wild blueberry and frangipani" herbal tea, it turns up smelling lovely... and tastes like hot water.

EDIT: Did I just answer some kind of spam-bot message?

• I really like the combination of black tea and milk, it is a little exotic

This made me smile. A huge majority of UK tea drinkers take milk... doesn't seem that exotic to me! Slight smile

For the record I do 3 Caffè latte / day, the occasional Earl Grey (with milk!). If I'm out and neither of those is an option I just have hot water.

I personally find herbal teas a huge scam... you order a £2 "wild blueberry and frangipani" herbal tea, it turns up smelling lovely... and tastes like hot water.

EDIT: Did I just answer some kind of spam-bot message?

Children
No Data