Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents
  • ooh sorry, adding to a long thread. I was just searching for thread about coffee....and found one Slight smile

Me mad about coffee. Latte. Homemade, Used to buy from starbucks for years then made my own.

Just recently got away from starbucks and now buy beans from a roastery. I'm on the search for 'chocolately' coffee. Have nearly got there with a more medium roast. 

Kitsune- read about the ginger coffee....I will definitely be trying that.

I used to drink tea a lot too but stopped since giving up sugar. Now it's a couple of coffee's a day and the rest is water

• No worries! 
    Have you tried the caramel latte? I like one of those from my coffee machine!

Oh wow! I’ve never considered buying my beans from a roastery, you’re lucky there is one near you, How big a selection of coffee beans do they sell? 
    Ginger coffee is lush Slight smile although the homemade one did give me a tummy ache after a while, from the raw ginger so might be best to stick to shop bought ginger coffee, 

• No worries! 
    Have you tried the caramel latte? I like one of those from my coffee machine!

Oh wow! I’ve never considered buying my beans from a roastery, you’re lucky there is one near you, How big a selection of coffee beans do they sell? 
    Ginger coffee is lush Slight smile although the homemade one did give me a tummy ache after a while, from the raw ginger so might be best to stick to shop bought ginger coffee, 

Children