Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents
  • Big strong black coffee with a little spoonful of sugar, just to make it a bitter-bitter-sweet, if it makes sense. I also drink tea in the afternoon, black and unsweetened.

But reading about milkshake spurred childhood memories. On the way home from school there was this cafe, they were making plain vanilla milkshakes in front of you, a measure of ice cream, a measure of milk, probably something else but I never had the attention span to follow as I was already anticipating seeping on that fresh cold tasty glassful. Yum.

• Big strong black coffee with a little spoonful of sugar, just to make it a bitter-bitter-sweet, if it makes sense. I also drink tea in the afternoon, black and unsweetened.

But reading about milkshake spurred childhood memories. On the way home from school there was this cafe, they were making plain vanilla milkshakes in front of you, a measure of ice cream, a measure of milk, probably something else but I never had the attention span to follow as I was already anticipating seeping on that fresh cold tasty glassful. Yum.

Children