Once you notice this you will not stop noticing it....be warned!!!!!!!!

...is it just me who is being stalked by VW Transporter vans?

Honestly, my journey to/from work is becoming like an episode of Dr Who. They are everywhere!

10 mile trip, about 20 minutes.  Last week's record was 19; broke it Monday morning with 23 (and 20 on the way home).

Got a bit distracted by err...actually driving...this morning and forgot to count.

However, saw 5 before I'd even left my work car park this evening, and TWENTY SIX in total on the way home!!

Parents
  • Come on now everyone. Apply some ASD logic to the situation. If you start to look for a particular vehicle you will suddenly notice them whereas before you were not looking for them so did not notice them.

As for VW Transporters, there is a good reason for spotting them. There are a lot of them and they are everywhere. We had the same scenario when buying a new car recently. Suddenly we see them everywhere and never noticed before how common they actually are.

Don't panic or get paranoid, unless you spot the same one with the same registration following you regularly... 8)

• Greetings... (Oooh, No...It is ME...!) Yet Might this be the "CAR" Thread which I have often talked about starting, yet have never - dared - to do so...?

Bagpuss7 ("That big fat furry cuddly CatPuss"7)... are You stalking all of us now, with constantly reprinting pictures of that VW Transporter...? The MODS might censor You, so beware, 'boooooo-auugh-whoooo' (& other spooky noises, etc.)...

...Seriously, though (!), for Me it is not that but rather SUVs, that stalk the Road upon which I "live". They Park. They have many people fussing over them, opening and closing doors and bonnets. And constantly coming in and out. But most sinisterly of all... an SUV will suddenly disgorge a HUGE amount of Manic Screaming Children...

Yet to add more confusion to this Thread... I Myself am actually "Stalked" *neither* by VW Transporters nor by SUVs... for these always remain in one place and I can avoid them and that entire Road, though with some difficulty...

*Ahem*...I have said before upon this Forum, that The TOYOTA PRIUS is a plague to Myself in particular... for They are everywhere, They follow Me, they park where I am, they stalk Me, and when stationary, if I walk past them they then start up, and wait to turn the same corners and slowley saunter down the same Road which I use!...

... & Also it is partly Electric, which makes them easier to sneak up upon Me...

Eeeeeeeeevil!   Slight smile

(This hot weather is making Me a bit bonkers upon here, I must admit.)

• Greetings... (Oooh, No...It is ME...!) Yet Might this be the "CAR" Thread which I have often talked about starting, yet have never - dared - to do so...?

Bagpuss7 ("That big fat furry cuddly CatPuss"7)... are You stalking all of us now, with constantly reprinting pictures of that VW Transporter...? The MODS might censor You, so beware, 'boooooo-auugh-whoooo' (& other spooky noises, etc.)...

...Seriously, though (!), for Me it is not that but rather SUVs, that stalk the Road upon which I "live". They Park. They have many people fussing over them, opening and closing doors and bonnets. And constantly coming in and out. But most sinisterly of all... an SUV will suddenly disgorge a HUGE amount of Manic Screaming Children...

Yet to add more confusion to this Thread... I Myself am actually "Stalked" *neither* by VW Transporters nor by SUVs... for these always remain in one place and I can avoid them and that entire Road, though with some difficulty...

*Ahem*...I have said before upon this Forum, that The TOYOTA PRIUS is a plague to Myself in particular... for They are everywhere, They follow Me, they park where I am, they stalk Me, and when stationary, if I walk past them they then start up, and wait to turn the same corners and slowley saunter down the same Road which I use!...

... & Also it is partly Electric, which makes them easier to sneak up upon Me...

Eeeeeeeeevil!   Slight smile

(This hot weather is making Me a bit bonkers upon here, I must admit.)

Children
  • (     ...p.s. - take off a few exclamation marks from the title of the Thread, or else that is even more of a magnet for "MOD" censorship. Please leave at most Three. (e.g. - "!!!") I know this from experience.

...And...It took Me about 5 Minutes to hastily write and post this Reply to Myself. I am certain that at least 20% of ALL cars which passed by during my writing this... were (Black and White) Toyota Priuses. (!)     )