Once you notice this you will not stop noticing it....be warned!!!!!!!!

...is it just me who is being stalked by VW Transporter vans?

Honestly, my journey to/from work is becoming like an episode of Dr Who. They are everywhere!

10 mile trip, about 20 minutes.  Last week's record was 19; broke it Monday morning with 23 (and 20 on the way home).

Got a bit distracted by err...actually driving...this morning and forgot to count.

However, saw 5 before I'd even left my work car park this evening, and TWENTY SIX in total on the way home!!

Parents
  • Come on now everyone. Apply some ASD logic to the situation. If you start to look for a particular vehicle you will suddenly notice them whereas before you were not looking for them so did not notice them.

As for VW Transporters, there is a good reason for spotting them. There are a lot of them and they are everywhere. We had the same scenario when buying a new car recently. Suddenly we see them everywhere and never noticed before how common they actually are.

Don't panic or get paranoid, unless you spot the same one with the same registration following you regularly... 8)

• Come on now everyone. Apply some ASD logic to the situation. If you start to look for a particular vehicle you will suddenly notice them whereas before you were not looking for them so did not notice them.

As for VW Transporters, there is a good reason for spotting them. There are a lot of them and they are everywhere. We had the same scenario when buying a new car recently. Suddenly we see them everywhere and never noticed before how common they actually are.

Don't panic or get paranoid, unless you spot the same one with the same registration following you regularly... 8)

Children