Hottest day

Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far.

What is everyone doing?

I'm exploring the Skipton castle woods in North Yorkshire. With my trusted camera.

Parents
  • exploring the Skipton castle woods in North Yorkshire. With my trusted camera.

...Yay! "Keep On Keeping On", as they say...!

...Um, of Myself, almost no matter how hot or cold it is, I just do everyday things. I go to so-and-so and (try to)  purchase so-and-so... 

Here is a thing about the "Hottest", though: I Myself live in London. No matter what time of Year or what any Temperatures are, it is *always* hottest in London. I would like to have a Winter House upon the Isle-Of-Wight... and a Summer House somewhere level with Scotland. (More Alkalis and Nature, less Sulphur & Pollution, please...) 

A final thing about this kind of hot day --- My Spectacles keep slipping off M'Nose due to the Sweat. Advice & Links, Please...!     ;-)

• Dearest DC

Consider products such as wedgies (rubberised tips of the ear thingy part of your glasses), or maybe prescription swimming goggles... or the delightfully named... nerd wax.. Slight smile

Reply Children
  • ...Elephant-In-The-Room... Very Glad Tidings to You, Ma'am!

"Nerdwax" and Rubber and Goggles... Thank You, certainly, for the suggestions, I might do well to try them. But I am so very certain that I would be Allergic to all of these. But, hey ho, that is life (for Myself in London)...

... & It is a bit cooler today. As You and some others may know, I did have another Thread for (complaining about) the Hot Weather. So I am trying not to post so much (complaining) here, in Mr. Math-Photographer's Thread...

(...Bah Humbug! People use their Car Horns a lot more! And play stereos a lot louder! And their Children run around like maniacs! And I have to water My Plants more! And My clothes smell of sweat more! And sometimes whoever is responsible for putting CLOUDS in the Sky forgets to do that! And the roads melt! And when there is no Wind then Windows just hang there and do nothing! And #!/=!=#&-$$@&!=_&=#-#!&==-__/+))#$_=!=/:+=+:+;=&$!&  ...)

...But since this happens every Year, that is Me, there, not complaining or anything...(!)  Everyone, y'all have a nice everyday!   Slight smile

• Nerdwax looks tasty.