Near Troll posts

This post has been removed by a Moderator as it contravenes Community rule 5 regarding duplication.

Parents
  • Maybe you could hint at the thread/topic you think this is happening on without 'calling out' the person you think may be trolling?

Also, bear in mind (and this came up during the most recent round of alleged trolling & abuse...) it's possible that someone could be posting whilst heading into a meltdown or suffering overload which could cloud their judgement.

Further, we're a blunt bunch who call a spade a 'long handled digging implement, usually having a rectangular metal 'blade' with a shallow concavity' and that bluntness + a bit of 'passion' about the subject could plus the tendency for black/white thinking lead to unintentionally being seen as 'trolling'...

But it could also be genuine trolling and if so should be reported to the moderators.

• Maybe you could hint at the thread/topic you think this is happening on without 'calling out' the person you think may be trolling?

Also, bear in mind (and this came up during the most recent round of alleged trolling & abuse...) it's possible that someone could be posting whilst heading into a meltdown or suffering overload which could cloud their judgement.

Further, we're a blunt bunch who call a spade a 'long handled digging implement, usually having a rectangular metal 'blade' with a shallow concavity' and that bluntness + a bit of 'passion' about the subject could plus the tendency for black/white thinking lead to unintentionally being seen as 'trolling'...

But it could also be genuine trolling and if so should be reported to the moderators.

Children
  • Hypocrite, a troll can be defined as:

'Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users'.

The following was one your comments in a post I'd replied to explaining my difficulties with sensory overload causing emotional reactions:

'The other thing is I find it really hard to be around people who are highly emotional it triggers an 'escape' but also a 'disgust' reaction, much like if they were covered in vomit or faeces... I think this is a subversion of that reaction to potential biological/disease contamination... I don't want to risk 'emotional contamination'...

I'd say that constitutes abusiveness and even discriminatory. This person has an ASD, it's THAT which makes them like this, it's distressing for them to experience these emotions...

Hopefully it won't be too long before someone makes YOU feel like you wished you were never born with an ASD, although that's not likely is it because you have a marvellous form of an ASD don't you.