Anyone in the kent area wanna be my friend?

I'm super lonely and looking for people my age(20s) who'd like to do something with me, I am so stressed too I hate feeling like this, I can't sleep. I'm bad with people but being isolated it is driving me mad (it is my fault I suppose I'm a bad person for not bettering my circumstances and meeting people).

Help anyone? 

Parents
  • (  More from Me. I just looked at Your "Profile Page". Please do not be so negative about Yourself. OR - the BEST advice I can give --- I am quite a "negative" person M'self... but I try very very much to put it in a "positive" (amusing) way. Read a lot of Books or Comedies to see how this is done. (I Myself am a version of Paul Merton and Jimmy Carr, in a way.) 

...But if feeling really stressed, do not use "social media" unless it relieves stress, I say. I dare say no more than that. But 'Welcome to this Forum and have a look around and reply to whatever You fancy' is what I usually advise to Newcomers, If You are one.)

Good Fortune to You, "Mr Creature", in anycase. (Thank You especially for having both a UserName and an Icon, not just the generic  "NAS12345".  )

• (  More from Me. I just looked at Your "Profile Page". Please do not be so negative about Yourself. OR - the BEST advice I can give --- I am quite a "negative" person M'self... but I try very very much to put it in a "positive" (amusing) way. Read a lot of Books or Comedies to see how this is done. (I Myself am a version of Paul Merton and Jimmy Carr, in a way.) 

...But if feeling really stressed, do not use "social media" unless it relieves stress, I say. I dare say no more than that. But 'Welcome to this Forum and have a look around and reply to whatever You fancy' is what I usually advise to Newcomers, If You are one.)

Good Fortune to You, "Mr Creature", in anycase. (Thank You especially for having both a UserName and an Icon, not just the generic  "NAS12345".  )

Children
No Data