Anyone in the kent area wanna be my friend?

I'm super lonely and looking for people my age(20s) who'd like to do something with me, I am so stressed too I hate feeling like this, I can't sleep. I'm bad with people but being isolated it is driving me mad (it is my fault I suppose I'm a bad person for not bettering my circumstances and meeting people).

Help anyone? 

Parents
  • (Greetings. I just Posted a reply to "Ross-Mod", which is also at You, Just to let You know. Maybe others will Post better interaction after this. Meantime, do not let being "socially isolated" become a bad thing, for it is certainly NOT.)

• it is my fault I suppose I'm a bad person for not bettering my circumstances and meeting people

...I should add a few things: Do not think of Yourself as a "bad person". I for one also avoid meeting people. But towards "bettering circumstances", that is not always a controllable thing -- just *Learn* from experience, rather than seeing it as "faliure"...

But a main thing which others might suggest here, is to simply post about Your own interests, and You might find someone also interested in them. Apply that to real life as well.

( ...It sure is QUIET here upon this Forum just at this time, or else someone else, as I said, would have Posted something more useful/interactive here by now...?! )

• it is my fault I suppose I'm a bad person for not bettering my circumstances and meeting people

...I should add a few things: Do not think of Yourself as a "bad person". I for one also avoid meeting people. But towards "bettering circumstances", that is not always a controllable thing -- just *Learn* from experience, rather than seeing it as "faliure"...

But a main thing which others might suggest here, is to simply post about Your own interests, and You might find someone also interested in them. Apply that to real life as well.

( ...It sure is QUIET here upon this Forum just at this time, or else someone else, as I said, would have Posted something more useful/interactive here by now...?! )

Children
  • Hi, thank you for responding.

...I do not post that often, yet I see this *now*. (...) Thank You for replying. Please do have a go at starting other Threads as well, stating Your own Interests. I apologise that I am not the best person here to engage with (I hate "chitchat".)...

I post the Thanks, but also prefer that someone else may post better engagement and support. I am soooooo not great at this "Social Media" business...!

...Anyone else? Say something! (I post that request a lot,  Sorry! But Please & Thanks, Anyone who reads or responds for doing just that, always! I mean it!)

• Hi, thank you for responding. I have youtube, instgram, yahoo and so on, I find so hard to keep track with passwords and just got round to resetting. My main interests are the outdoors, animals, gaming, photography and fantasy/sci-fi. I'm really afraid sometimes because the way I am that I'm going to end up alone.