Weeny Peeves

Glad Tidings, Anyone reading. Please add your own 'Weeny Peeve', here, and VENT about it, if needs must. A Small (weeny) thing, which is irritating (peevish)... enough to be irritating, yet not so large as to breakdown One's life... I shall try examples of what I mean, thusly:

...Packets which say:"Pull here to open" --- Yet upon pulling, only the "Pull Here" part opens, and One must resort to the use of tools such as Scissors to open the rest of the darn thing.

...That floating bit of FLUFF which just *will not land* and so can constantly evade being swept up or cleaned away. (Vacuum Cleaners must be employed, here.)

...Things which state that they cost under "X" amount of money, yet only because they cost "X minus 1 plus 99-pence"... The saving of just 1 Pence is ALWAYS touted loudly as a bargain!

...TV Shows which are fictional but when beginning to discuss a real-life impasse, it is as if the writers know this and so change the subject... usually with something loud/dramatic/exploding.

...Not something I myself do, but have often seen done: When eating something "crunchy", upon the first bite, the rest of it fairly disintegrates so much that collecting the fragments is no longer worth any nutrition gained from the effort.

... Even if no-one else replies, I Myself may add to this Thread, now that I have started it, for everyday things. Good Fortune and Stay Safe, All.

Parents
  • Buying oranges which look perfectly fine - yet next day one is totally green with mould!

The million pound question on 'Who wants to be a millionaire' which is so easy but they competitor does not know the answer!

Shops and businesses that these days won't accept credit cards - especially as 'Big Issue' sellers are known to take them!

• Buying oranges which look perfectly fine - yet next day one is totally green with mould!

The million pound question on 'Who wants to be a millionaire' which is so easy but they competitor does not know the answer!

Shops and businesses that these days won't accept credit cards - especially as 'Big Issue' sellers are known to take them!

Children
  • Yes, those oranges, and rotting potatoes after 2 days, that smell, you know what I mean?

Milk cartons with plastic opening that spit the liquid, so that you have to open corners with scissors to avoid spills.

Those plastic bottles that you can't open as they spin

When calling an organisation, waiting in a queue and at the end being told to redial