Closure

Hi I'm Naomi,

I'm 25 and I hail from Bedfordshire in England.

I volunteer for various charities including Ambitious about Autism and The National Autistic Society.

I am currently an Art Student at college.

I am hoping to change colleges next term and do a 2 year course in The Performing Arts.

I don't feel well because I keep dwelling on the past.

I had a really good friend who left one of my charities and I just cant get over it.

I felt really close to him, I feel anxious when he's not around me and it has been a very long time since I saw him last.

Its almost a year and a half since I saw him properly.

I feel very ill as he meant the world to me and at college no-one believes that he exists.

He was so special to me and now I'm getting bullied about our relationship because I told them
in confidence as I thought they wanted to be friends.

I really don't know how to handle the situation because even after having counselling

I still am morning the loss of my friend.

My counsellor says I need some kind of Closure.

I think I need to have more sessions now that my time is up.

I have a horrible meeting tomorrow with my Form teacher because

there is this girl who's really bullying me about it.

If someone replies I can tell you more about the situation.

I just need some advice.

My friend I fancied he was black and I am white.

This girl keeps bullying me because she doesn't believe me that I loved him.

She says that I am making up the situation.

She keeps saying really offensive things about me and us.

Please reply to my conversation.

I need to know how to deal with the situation tomorrow.

Parents
  • The girl is black she has two white best friends who are gay together. The teacher is also gay and married to a woman, you'd think they would have more understanding because of Neurodiversity but they don't care. What should I do go into college for six weeks or just give up the course at the last hurdle? I won't necessarily get a qualification out of it but I always have next year to do Performing Arts instead of Art. It's really hurtful and confusing the way I feel so I don't know who to turn to.

• The girl is black she has two white best friends who are gay together. The teacher is also gay and married to a woman, you'd think they would have more understanding because of Neurodiversity but they don't care. What should I do go into college for six weeks or just give up the course at the last hurdle? I won't necessarily get a qualification out of it but I always have next year to do Performing Arts instead of Art. It's really hurtful and confusing the way I feel so I don't know who to turn to.

Children
No Data