Closure

Hi I'm Naomi,

I'm 25 and I hail from Bedfordshire in England.

I volunteer for various charities including Ambitious about Autism and The National Autistic Society.

I am currently an Art Student at college.

I am hoping to change colleges next term and do a 2 year course in The Performing Arts.

I don't feel well because I keep dwelling on the past.

I had a really good friend who left one of my charities and I just cant get over it.

I felt really close to him, I feel anxious when he's not around me and it has been a very long time since I saw him last.

Its almost a year and a half since I saw him properly.

I feel very ill as he meant the world to me and at college no-one believes that he exists.

He was so special to me and now I'm getting bullied about our relationship because I told them
in confidence as I thought they wanted to be friends.

I really don't know how to handle the situation because even after having counselling

I still am morning the loss of my friend.

My counsellor says I need some kind of Closure.

I think I need to have more sessions now that my time is up.

I have a horrible meeting tomorrow with my Form teacher because

there is this girl who's really bullying me about it.

If someone replies I can tell you more about the situation.

I just need some advice.

My friend I fancied he was black and I am white.

This girl keeps bullying me because she doesn't believe me that I loved him.

She says that I am making up the situation.

She keeps saying really offensive things about me and us.

Please reply to my conversation.

I need to know how to deal with the situation tomorrow.

Parents Reply Children
  • The teacher has even gotten envolved and she said to students that Autistic people are retards.

I missed this part last night, but looking at it, I'd say that I think that if the students that are being mean to you have told you this, I wouldn't believe them. They are probably trying to start a problem up with you and the teacher. If you didn't see it yourself, or there were lots of people that heard it, it most probably isn't true.

Hope you are feeling less stressed today, and you managed to stay away from those idiots.