Iam alone and need friends. please reply

Iam alone. I have 1 or 2 friends (online never met them). i want to make friends with other people with autism as being with other autistics and aspergers people  makes me feel comfortable. if that makes sense

I like talking about computers (such as the bbc b) or steam trains. clothes. eating out. cinema. cars. 

I want to be with other autistic people.

Iam 33 I live near evesham worcestershire.

is there anyone within 30 miles that wants/needs a friend that understands.

Mesage me or reply here

James :-) 

Parents
  • Hi James

I live further out than you.. am 44 and female.  But just saying hi! and acknowledging your post :)

I am not an asperger sufferer, but a person with aspergers (well.. currently about to kick off the diagnostic process).  I can totally relate to you feeling more secure and less edgy with other spectrum-ites

• Hi James

I live further out than you.. am 44 and female.  But just saying hi! and acknowledging your post :)

I am not an asperger sufferer, but a person with aspergers (well.. currently about to kick off the diagnostic process).  I can totally relate to you feeling more secure and less edgy with other spectrum-ites

Children
  • Hello Elephant in the room (cool name btw)

i wrote sufferer without thinking. i apologise. I do however Suffer from cystic fibrosis hehehe 

44 miles is fine i didnt want anyone 100+ miles asking to be friends as its too far.

:-) can we get to know each other. i know that is forward but i simply mean can we learn to become friends.

James :-)