Anyone else having issues with the website?

I often can't reply on the forums unless I press ctrl+f5 to reload the page - otherwise it sits doing nothing when I submit. Also, I am asked to sign in, unless I am in the forums then it shows me signed in!
Speed is chronically slow.

Click on my account link and get a page saying to press a different link instead.

It's very messy. It's getting to the stage now whereby it's almost unusable. As a software developer I find this really annoying.

Parents
  • Click on my account link and get a page saying to press a different link instead.

This seems to be gone, now. I was beginning to think that this interruption page might be changed into a very useful thing:

1 - Put the RULES onto that page. That way, not one person ("Newbies") could possibly miss them.

2 -Put proper "Hints and Tips" upon how to use this Site onto that Page. (How to Quote, Start new Threads, etc.)

3 - ...Most useful of all.. Put an FAQ on that page! "Am I Autistic? Is my child autistic? Getting a diagnosis? How long does it take? Now I am diagnosed, what next? I am autistic and in employment?"... That sort of thing.

• Very true, FAQ would be great as these questions come up again and again. Also some kind of messaging app - I've just got up to fire up my laptop in a fit of insomnia because ti's almost impossible to msg on my tablet  Disappointed

• I run a forum that has a FAQ. Unfortunately, nobody uses it. However, I have added a feature that suggests existing posts as you are typing a title for a new post.

• Well you had better do as you say as my intentions are not about to change !

Yet if you keep on worrying about Me too much, then, By George, I SHALL come over there and eat everything which you have in the Fridge and then I shall eat the Fridge, HA Ha.)”

And you would always be welcome too empty My fridge although eating it might give you a poorly tummy. Fly high oh winged one.

x()x

Reply Children
No Data