What type of craft/making do you like?

Hi all,

I was inspired by a thread yesterday about knitting, to start a craft or making thread to see what people on here like to craft or make. I like to bead/make jewellery, the type I make is sewn out of seed beads, into a variety of patterns. Included are some photos of my latest piece, a necklace which took 12 hours! Please feel free to share your craft/hobby and a picture of your latest/favourite make if you wish.

Parents Reply
  • The only time I was ever asked 'anything to declare' at Customs was when I took my old coin collection with me because I had decided not to return to the UK. Nothing special in the main, a few Victorian coins, other coins pre-decimalisation, some post it a really: these might well seem like relatíve old coins to kids I teach now.........

I did have an Edwardian gold sovereign, a warn George III sixpence dated 1816, the year without a summer, and another Georgian shilling in mint condition for 1781, but which are very common. 

Actually I often keep modern coins to show kids, passing on the wisdom received by my own good self that the fifty p was an equilateral curved hectagon, the new pound being a dodecagon. 

And no I didn't declare them. 

Children