Pen pals

Hello I love writing letters and would love to write to other parent/carers of children who are on the autistic spectrum. I have a 5 year old and a 4 year old, my youngest has ASD. Thank you

Parents
  • Hi Smileyjo, hello my name is Shelley.

I would love to have more contact too with other parents or carers, my own son is 21. The problem is that we aren't allowed to share personal information on this website. Maybe it needs someone to set up another website that can be linked from this one. I've found out that there is a magazine for people with autism on here that features pen pal  ads, you've probably seen it, I think someone posted the link in the topic 'New to all this'.

Anyway as the mother of an adult son with ASD if you need to chat I'm always on here.

• Hi Smileyjo, hello my name is Shelley.

I would love to have more contact too with other parents or carers, my own son is 21. The problem is that we aren't allowed to share personal information on this website. Maybe it needs someone to set up another website that can be linked from this one. I've found out that there is a magazine for people with autism on here that features pen pal  ads, you've probably seen it, I think someone posted the link in the topic 'New to all this'.

Anyway as the mother of an adult son with ASD if you need to chat I'm always on here.

Children
No Data