Pen pals

Hello I love writing letters and would love to write to other parent/carers of children who are on the autistic spectrum. I have a 5 year old and a 4 year old, my youngest has ASD. Thank you

Parents
  • I would be happy to have a penpal who was either on the spectrum (like myself) or even someone who cared for someone on the spectrum. But understandably I don't like giving my address on the internet.

Couldn't NAS set up a penpal system? Where those who wish a penpal would give their details to NAS and send their letter to NAS who would act as a proxy forwarding messages on, thus participants would not know the address of the person they are writing to.

• I would be happy to have a penpal who was either on the spectrum (like myself) or even someone who cared for someone on the spectrum. But understandably I don't like giving my address on the internet.

Couldn't NAS set up a penpal system? Where those who wish a penpal would give their details to NAS and send their letter to NAS who would act as a proxy forwarding messages on, thus participants would not know the address of the person they are writing to.

Children