The human race is doomed (thank goodness!)

Fighting and killing each other over differences of religious belief - sometimes over the same God, or a different interpretation of same holy scripture.

Fighting and killing each other over differences of political belief - or over the same political belief.

Fighting and killing each other over differences of skin colour, culture, sexuality, gender, nationality.

6 men owning more wealth between them than the 4,000,000,000 poorest people on earth.

Countries starving whilst rich individuals send a sports car into space, or spend £5,000,000 on a wedding party, or £100,000,000 on another yacht.

Obsessions with trivia, nonsense, junk - including gross stupidity like this...

Birdbox Challenge Warnings Issued

I say blindfold them and line them up on cliff edges, or beside busy highways.

With apologies to Craig Raine...

A Martian Sends Another Postcard Home

Sonys are electronic flightless birds
and most are treasured for their call

they cause the eyes to distract
and the brain to soften

I have only seen them fly when dead -
mostly they perch on the hand
or beside the head.

Humans shout at them and poke them.
They do it all the time.

It's the only thing they do.

They'll be a pushover.

Bring on the alien invasion.  Obliterate us.

Happy 2019.

Parents
  • Hi wonderful person .  I am not an aspergers but yes sadly the world is insane but  thankfully their are beautiful good people in the world who still may not be in the media but have morals and value people.  Granted it maybe so hard for many people to judge who those people  are but believe me I am one of them.  I am not perfect but greed sadly will always be there.  Bill gates look him up.  Diana princess of Wales.  Nelson Mandela all wonderful people all different political views but on the side of Man Kind. 

• Hi wonderful person .  I am not an aspergers but yes sadly the world is insane but  thankfully their are beautiful good people in the world who still may not be in the media but have morals and value people.  Granted it maybe so hard for many people to judge who those people  are but believe me I am one of them.  I am not perfect but greed sadly will always be there.  Bill gates look him up.  Diana princess of Wales.  Nelson Mandela all wonderful people all different political views but on the side of Man Kind. 

Children
  • Hello to you, you  beautiful person. And yes, I meet many many wonderful people like you as I go about my days. Due to my autism, I’m drawn more to talk to people I’m only ever likely to talk to that once. I also love to simply walk around this earth, enjoying it, and calling into coffee shops. And on my journey, I talk to a lot of people who blow my mind away, in all sorts of ways. Their courage, strength, love and compassion. I find many of these good qualities, in abundance, in many people, but you’re right, they’re rarely found in the media or on Facebook or twitter. These are my people. The ones who are simply going about their lives, simply and quietly, enjoying all the gifts they were given, free of charge, at birth and sharing them freely, with anybody who takes the time to stop, and say hello, how are you? I learn far more than I did at school!