This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Camel milk

please can anyone tell me has someone tried camel milk for autistic child

if you how useful it is?

where to get it from in UK?

Parents
  • To Nas49865...

Reply, please.

Or if other people's responses here have confused you, then say that, please.

• I can't imagine the OP would want to return here after such ridicule.

• In the time I've been here I've seen parents and adults ask about many things that are being marketed as "Miracle cures". There have also been a few people posting links to such things.

Most Autistics or parents dealing with Autistic children have enough problems in life to deal with and don't need this kind of *£#@.

I see your point, but on the other side of the coin, is it fair to encourage such nonsense. There was a post here before for that linked to a witch doctor. There are things such as Miracle Mineral Solution (basically bleach), bleach enemas, electromagnetic field treatment, I could go on and on. I'd go as far as to say ABA is just as damaging as these "treatments", it certainly is cruel.

These are all either useless, dangerous, expensive, or a combination of either.

Goats milk is pretty innocuous, however it hasn't been proven to have any effect "treating" autism. It is also pricey.

I can't imagine the OP would want to return here after such ridicule.

I think satire is a more apt description. I'd say a having bit of fun is better than encouraging them. I'd also say that encouraging these sorts of posts isn't responsible within this community. That's just my opinion, but I'm not comfortable with the thought of anyone here falling foul of stuff like this.

You don't "treat" or "cure" autism, you manage it. It will take effort, but it's better than exploitation. Alcohol and Clonazepam make my "symptoms" more easy to deal with. I wouldn't market it though, or reccommend it. Unfortunately there probably is someone that would mix it up in a bottle and try and make a quick buck.

• In the time I've been here I've seen parents and adults ask about many things that are being marketed as "Miracle cures". There have also been a few people posting links to such things.

Most Autistics or parents dealing with Autistic children have enough problems in life to deal with and don't need this kind of *£#@.

I see your point, but on the other side of the coin, is it fair to encourage such nonsense. There was a post here before for that linked to a witch doctor. There are things such as Miracle Mineral Solution (basically bleach), bleach enemas, electromagnetic field treatment, I could go on and on. I'd go as far as to say ABA is just as damaging as these "treatments", it certainly is cruel.

These are all either useless, dangerous, expensive, or a combination of either.

Goats milk is pretty innocuous, however it hasn't been proven to have any effect "treating" autism. It is also pricey.

I can't imagine the OP would want to return here after such ridicule.

I think satire is a more apt description. I'd say a having bit of fun is better than encouraging them. I'd also say that encouraging these sorts of posts isn't responsible within this community. That's just my opinion, but I'm not comfortable with the thought of anyone here falling foul of stuff like this.

You don't "treat" or "cure" autism, you manage it. It will take effort, but it's better than exploitation. Alcohol and Clonazepam make my "symptoms" more easy to deal with. I wouldn't market it though, or reccommend it. Unfortunately there probably is someone that would mix it up in a bottle and try and make a quick buck.

Children
No Data