A Random Topics Thread Where I Can Post Whatever I like Whenever I Gain Opportunity Or I Reeeally Feel Like Sharing It Upon The Internet

...This Thread "does what it says on the Tin", there. To be honest, I was just fed up of there being no 'Random Topics' Threads anymore, and I also miss the "Did anything Good Happen Today?" Threads, totally. 

So this is my own Thread... And I myself, as a Winged Were-Cat forced to live in a Human body (!), am starting this Thread... into which I shall put absolute Miscellany... So There, Nerrr.

Beware the Chaos. And Science. And lack of End Dates. Yet, As Always - Good Fortune to all who may read (When I can spare the Energy!)...

Parents
  • Yay,,,, thanks DC,,, we really needed such a place to be random. 

Been missing your valuable input lately.... 

Glad you found the energy to fly in!

Yes the random threads had kind of got left behind?

take care friend ()

• ...Bwaaah! It is you again!! I am somewhat glad of it, since, I meant to say somethings (silly)... I do sometimes SNAP at you and others, and so here is a Super-Cute  Pomeranian Puppy Picture as if for any apology (!):

..."Take Care" right back atcha.       ;-)

• ...Bwaaah! It is you again!! I am somewhat glad of it, since, I meant to say somethings (silly)... I do sometimes SNAP at you and others, and so here is a Super-Cute  Pomeranian Puppy Picture as if for any apology (!):

..."Take Care" right back atcha.       ;-)

Children