Chaser on I'm A Celeb

I shall be following her progress in the jungle. I hope she does well.  <3

Parents
  • How are you finding watching Anne? It's good to hear her explaining what it is like to be autistic but I don't find it easy to see her distress. The whole programme is a bit distasteful to me this year - the viper challenge could permanently traumatise someone scared of snakes. 

I just heard from my sister ASDs are being featured on Channel 5 News at 6.30pm tonight. About to start any minute...

• It was difficult seeing her struggle, but if it highlights the misconception of her coping in whatever that other program is then let it be so. I only heard the others say she isn’t at all like she comes across in the chase, 

• currently watching this and the news item about her and adults with autism on channel five news, the others seem to be surprised how nice and kind she is? No surprise to me, every Autistic I know is kind and caring.

• currently watching this and the news item about her and adults with autism on channel five news, the others seem to be surprised how nice and kind she is? No surprise to me, every Autistic I know is kind and caring.

Children