Youtube & Video Editing

One of my biggest skills is Video Editing, I Self Taught Video Editing around 2008/2009 and I share a lot of my work/content on my Youtube Channel.

Anyone else a Youtuber/Have a Youtube Channel? My Channel is called DRWHOSWIFEFOREVER (it features a lot of Doctor Who content if any Whovians reading)

I spend at least 6/7 hours a day editing cos it's something I'm good with and I enjoy doing. I was inspired by a group of people on Youtube whom I started watched back in 2007, to start Video Editing/Creating Videos and I became friends with those people in 2013, my confidence with social skills has improved ever since I met them and became friends with them cos they mean a great deal to me and my skills with editing. I've just started studying Film & TV Production at Uni [2 Months in and I'm already having issues with attending lectures & group work unfortunately] but I always mention the Youtubers who inspired me to look into Film & TV Production/Editing (I'm also a massive TV & Film Fanatic) :) 

If you have a Youtube Channel, I'd love to see your content, especially Edited Content [FanVids/Trailer Edits etc.] :) 

Parents
  • I have toyed with the idea of having a channel.  But I am very unsure. 

• I was unsure at first. My very first videos I ended up deleting or privatising, and whenever I received negative comments, I started to make & upload videos less. But cos I was inspired by a group of people on Youtube to start a channel and edit; and once I became friends with all of them, I became a whole lot confident with my channel even if I get a few mistakes, issues or negative comments, I remember why I started it :) 

• I was unsure at first. My very first videos I ended up deleting or privatising, and whenever I received negative comments, I started to make & upload videos less. But cos I was inspired by a group of people on Youtube to start a channel and edit; and once I became friends with all of them, I became a whole lot confident with my channel even if I get a few mistakes, issues or negative comments, I remember why I started it :) 

Children
No Data