Funny word stuff

I love malapropisms: similar-sounding but incorrect words, which sometimes have a humorous effect.

Here are a couple of recent ones:

• Viking Worrier Statue (Viking Warrior Statue) for sale on eBay 
  • Emotion Paint (Emulsion Paint) for sale on Marketplace 

Have you seen any funny word stuff? If so, do share!

Parents Reply Children
  • No, but I want to go there! 

• They're all over the place.  Usually they're neurotypicals!

• Funny place names, too?! We're really being spoiled here! I can while away hours with a map looking for them!

The rudest one that I've visited is Twatt - a little hamlet on the largest of the Orkney Isles.

"A*se" (* = "R", of course!) used to be quite common in topographic names until the Victorian map-makers came along and cleaned them all up. Not far from here there's a "Deep A*se" (it's apparently still called that on the deeds, but is "Deep House" on recent maps). From below, the edge of the scarp there has a perfect pair of buttocks and bum-crack. England's biggest cave mouth, now known as boring old "Peak Cavern", was traditionally called "The Devil's A*sehole"; partly because when the water levels are just right, it makes farting noises!

Not far from here, around Thornton where the Bronte sisters were born, there are some very strange names among the little hamlets built when the stone quarries were opened during the Napoleonic Wars. Moscow and Egypt are both within walking distance. Sadly, though rather fittingly, the Walls of Jericho (huge retaining walls keeping the quarry tippings back from the road) were knocked down by the council (ironically, just before they printed a tourist poster featuring them!) My favourite, though, is a little corner of Thornton called "Who'd've thought it?".

• And I'm sure everyone's heard of the town in Austria called F**king...

• I have heard there is a place somewhere called Old Sodbury