Outside

I shall be leaving the house tomorrow. Oh dear. Just thinking about it makes 

Parents
  • 5am and I'm not sleeping!

You are both in a bad way.

I make the effort to leave the flat everyday.  Sometimes it's just to buy food.

In the past I locked myself away for days and didn't speak with anyone for a week or more.  It's not healthy.

I also enjoy long walks through the woods and countryside talking photographs of landscapes and nature getting some fresh air and avoiding crowds of people.

I find these kind of walks relaxing.

• As usual Robert you find such lovely places and capture the essence of it very well.

I am so happy you are getting out, and attending many things, 

good on you and a very well done.( not said in a patronising way,,,wouldn’t do that)

I only work and not much else.

Yes many would love to work full time but for me it has always pretty much been a chore!

To live one needs to earn to pay for everything, and so the hamster wheel keeps spinning around, a never ending treadmill.

I would rather be living in a cave or cabin miles away from mankind, eeking out an exhistance but being at peace with myself.

Finding something to stimulate the grey cells is vital.. why else are we on this planet?

take care and love the pictures. ()

• As usual Robert you find such lovely places and capture the essence of it very well.

I am so happy you are getting out, and attending many things, 

good on you and a very well done.( not said in a patronising way,,,wouldn’t do that)

I only work and not much else.

Yes many would love to work full time but for me it has always pretty much been a chore!

To live one needs to earn to pay for everything, and so the hamster wheel keeps spinning around, a never ending treadmill.

I would rather be living in a cave or cabin miles away from mankind, eeking out an exhistance but being at peace with myself.

Finding something to stimulate the grey cells is vital.. why else are we on this planet?

take care and love the pictures. ()

Children
No Data